June 5, 2018

Hi my blog,
Today I helped my cousin do her sister's flowers for her recycled gown. It took my mind off my problems for a moment. My life feels empty. I feel like I am invisible to society. What is the point of my existence? I ask myself everyday. What am I supposed to do and what was my role in society. Why do I feel like I don't belong. Is it just me or am I really what I think I am? I don't know. I am confused with what and who I am. Everyday I live with fear of people and hopelessness with a touch of smile. I am one of the greatest pretender but I don't want to be like this forever. When will I be able to know what is my purpose in life and what is my identity? I am  filled with frustration and sadness at the moment.

To what do I live for? Please give me a sign. They say that it's because of my depression that's why I'm like this but what if I was really meant to die because my existence is a mistake? I have a lot of questions left unanswered. I am sad. I am sad that I'm like this. I am no longer happy. Wait. When was I ever happy? I can't remember. I truly am pitiful. Why do they say that life is worth living? If you're in my shoes, would you still say that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 With A Sad Emoticon

Mirror

I am scared of my own mind